You will not be able to register online if:
- You receive scholarship payment from CUSR.
- You cannot pay the minimum down payment for online registration. Each class has an established down payment that must be paid in full in order to register online. The down payments may range from $2-$75. The down payment does not constitute the full payment of your registration. You are still responsible for paying the remainder amount of program fees before the next season.
- You are paying by cash or check. In order to register online you must may by credit card. CUSR accepts Visa and MasterCard credit cards. Cash and check payments will still be accepted in person and by mail.
If you cannot fulfill one or all of the above guidelines, you can still register in person at the CUSR office, or by mailing or faxing in your registration form. Please contact that CUSR office at 217-239-1152 with any questions.
You may now register for CUSR programs at:
- CUSR Office: Hays Recreation Center
- Leonhard Recreation Center
- Springer Cultural Center
- Douglass Community Center
Click here to go to the Downloads & Resources Page where you can find the AIF, Scholarship, and other downloadable forms.
Need to request accommodations for Non-CUSR programs? Visit the CUSR Inclusion Program Page to learn how!